Food Friendly Fly Control
My business addresses the ongoing problem of Fly control in all food areas, but especially, Commercial Kitchens, Cafes, Restaurants, Takeaways, Fishmongers, Bakery’s, Butchers, Bars, Clubs & Pubs in fact, all food prep and hospitality spaces.
A major part of my working life has been as a Chef in the hospitality industry, both in Melbourne, Nth NSW, far Nth QLD and Italy.
I have been lucky enough to have worked in fine dining restaurants, cafes, on board boats and in the ski fields.
I noticed early on that no one was dealing specifically with fly problems in the food sector and that with my years of working as a chef and intimate knowledge of kitchen operations, there was a place in the market for a company to take this work on.
My business The Fly Lady, manages fly problems for all aspects of the food industry, leaving chefs and food handlers, managers and maître d’s , free to concentrate on what they do best… Food and people.
- The Stokehouse, Melbourne (upstairs)
- Piero’s by Toni Sassi at the Crown Casino, Melbourne
- Kin Koa by Meera Freeman, Melbourne,
- Gourlay’s by Brad French and Mietta O’Donnell, Melbourne
- Dish by Ben and Belinda Kirkwood, Byron Bay,
- Motor Yatch El Bravo of Cayman with R.A.Brooks Chef De Cuisine
- Rifugio Averau, Cortina D’Ampezzo Italy.
Beach Byron Bay